!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, October 10, 2004
 
It's been a little while. Anyhow, StrongSad, McFly and I went and saw I ♥ Huckabees yesterday. I really enjoyed it. I thought it was funny and clever. There were a lot of reviews that said it thought it was more intellectual than it was, but I honestly think those reviewers just didn't want to think about it. It wasn't like the Matrix, which just threw a bunch of stuff at you that sounded smart; this movie really had depth, I think.

Anyhow, today's random scan is a two-parter and has to do with the movie last night.

This is the receipt I got from purchasing the tickets. We all decided to forgo the lines and went for the automated ticket machine.

This is a ticket. Notice, however, that it is completely intact. Odd, considering tickets get ripped when you enter. This is because the machine gave me two tickets. Now, go back and look at my receipt - only one ticket is charged. Unfortunately, I was the last to buy tickets, so this ticket was not used. Now, I realize this is a longwinded explanation, but my point is machines may be dumb, but not as dumb as people who waste their time writing about junk forever... yeah...

    Post a Comment