!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, October 18, 2004
 
For fans of postmodern art, today's random scan should be a little treat for you. You see, when I tried to get into the building today, my key would not fit in the keyhole; for, the keyhole has somehow become jammed. So, I tied the gate open with a shopping bag. However, whenever anyone ties the gate open with a shopping bag, someone usually removes it, and since the only way to get in is to have the gate open already, I made this sign and taped it to the gate. Lets see how long it stays open. And for those wondering - yes I did print this and then scan it.




Update: Well, Erik came home a couple hours later, and he said that gate was already closed. There's a real bastard in our stairwell, I think...

Updated Update: So, I think the bag just ripped, because I went out there this morning, and someone had retied the gate open, and the note is still there.

    Post a Comment