!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, September 26, 2004
 
WEEKENDER UPDATE

Okay, so Erik, McFly, Gronsad and I all went to Weekender this past weekend. For those who don't know, Weekender is when a whole crapload of USC kids go up to either Stanford or Cal (it alternates years) for an away game. So, we drove up. Watched some Seinfeld, some Scrubs, some movies. Good times, for a car ride. Anyway, I have some pictures, courtesy Erik's camera. So, here they are. I'm sure he'll probably put them all up sooner or later, so if you're interested in pictures of the band, see Erik.

PICTURE 1

This is us at the White House... yeah...



PICTURE 2

This is us at the game. Gimme a break, it was very bright, OKAY?!!



PICTURE 3

This is part of StrongSad's back and a very blurry, but still very dashing me



PICTURE 4

This isn't from weekender, but I thought I'd just post a picture of McFly with a corndog just for the hell of it

    Post a Comment