!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, September 29, 2004
 
Ser·en·dip·i·ty  
n. pl. ser·en·dip·i·ties
  1. The faculty of making fortunate discoveries by accident.
  2. The fact or occurrence of such discoveries.
  3. An instance of making such a discovery.

So, today, I realized that I had to get some money out of the ATM. Now, I was with StrongSad at the time, who suggested that I use the ATM inside commons, as the one outside near the bookstore had a long line. He was right, because the one inside had only one person in line... although I guess it's not really a line if there's only one person - more of a dot. Anyhow, next to the ATM is this vending machine that sells DVDs. Usually, I don't look at it, as I'm not usually there. And USUALLY, there isn't anything I want to buy in it. BUT, today, it just so happened that it had a movie I wanted, and have wanted, for quite some time. Also, it was only $11. And I just so happened to be there to find it.

    Post a Comment