!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, September 12, 2004
 
i completely forgot to update this thing about what's been goin' on.

THURSDAY: Dumb. Did my chem "lab." Went to Elaine's and hung out with her for a while. She is honestly one of the most interesting people i've ever met. She's just so much different than I am, it's really interesting to talk to her. I like her.

FRIDAY: Box Social. About 50 people showed up in all, most of whom I don't know. But it was good. I think everyone had a good time. Only tom got really drunk, but that wasn't entire because of the Box Social. I think that was more from the horn party he was at. We went through 24 coronas and 29 bud lites, and a little vodka. It was a blast though. Hopefully we'll be able to do it again next friday. But sadly, I blew out my speakers. I'm going to buy new ones on ebay. HOPEfully those will last longer...

SATURDAY: Watched the game with a very hung-over thomas. But we won, so it was good. Later that night, we went down to the row and hung out at thetaxi with derek for a bit. Had a couple, went to taco bell, came back, watched three's company and full house and called it a night. Good Times

TODAY: Went to Ralphs... yeah that was just about the high point in the day. But it's cool because LOOK WHAT THE DEUCE I BOUGHT!!

RANDOM SCAN:

These were WELL worth the $20.

    Post a Comment