!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, August 31, 2004
 
The hot water in my shower flipped yesterday. Isn't that strange? For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, I used to turn counter-clockwise (anti-clockwise for those of you across the pond), to get hot water, and clockwise for cold. But as of yesterday morning, it's the other way 'round. At first, I thought it was temporary, but it remains unchanged today. It's just very odd. A conundrum, if you will.

Random Scan:
This one's not technically a scan, it's just a name-tag I made for our fifth roommate. I could go take it and scan it, but why do that when I have the original image on my harddrive?

    Post a Comment