!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
It's been a while, so I figured I'd do this thing.

The past week: Almost every day has consisted of going to JT's house and playing Smash. Honestly, I'm really tired of it, but there isn't a whole lot else to do. Sucks. I need to rewrite my screenplay because it's not very clear. And I need to shoot it. I hate it, because I'm not sure if I'll be able to do it this summer. I dunno. School starts in a month.

Today: During the day - Thrift store shoppin', HO!! Night-time - House of Pies, HO!! and had pie. Well, actually, I had strawberry cheesecake. It was good. That place rox, with an "x." Besides the House of Pies, we did the usual thing as mentioned above.

Tomorrow (really today, because it's after midnight...): Okay, I refuse to go to JT's house. No offense to JT, I just need to do something else. I'm supposed to be going out with courtney, alex (chu), and McFly. Not exactly sure what we're doing, but whatever. It's something to do.


So, besides all that, I haven't really been doing much. I really do need to go over my script, but I just don't know what to change. I really need to start shooting. But I have to cast first. It's really tough. I should have written something easier. I actually have been thinking about writing something else, just so I can get something done before school starts. It really frustrates me to the max.

I've been listening to the Outfield a lot, who rock hard. Also, I've been listening to a lot of Everybody Else, well as much as I can. I only have two full songs, and the samples from their website. For those who don't know, they played at Springfest at USC a while back. I wrote about it then. Anyway, a good portion of my day has been spent trying to get Soulseek up, as well as searching with Poisoned and Acqlite to find their songs, but I've gotten very little progress. I found one guy on soulseek who has the entire album, but his queue is insane and I'm not sure if it's even working. So, that's it.

Fin.

    Post a Comment