!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, July 03, 2004
 
It's been a while since I've posted on here, but here 'goes:

I've been writing for the past couple days. I refuse to write anything that I know is going to be bad, so the problem is usually starting, but once I'm started, it feels good. Really does. So, I'm on page 11 of this yet-to-be-titled movie. McFly is helping me out some, especially with the ending. It's harder than it seems.

I haven't really done much the past day or two. It feels weird to not do anything all day.

Buttface (Chrishtine) came over today. I really forgot what a bitch she was. I mean, I love her and all, but she can be a real ass sometimes. She comes over to hang out with me, complaining that she's hungry. EVERY TIME she comes over, she's hungry. So, I refuse to get food with her. So, some guy calls her, and asks her if she wants to get food, so she says yes and leaves! She was at my house 30 minutes maybe. She just up and left. I really couldn't believe it. I mean, friends are rarely that rude to you without joking. But, i guess unexpected behavior should be, uh, expected... with her. Like, if you ever want to make plans with her, do it a week or so ahead of when you really wanted to, because she'll flake-out the first few times for sure. Oh well. I'm really not mad about it. Just... confused. OH, and may I add that she woke me up at noon to come see me. Yeah. I don't appreciate that. There should be a rule, if you call someone, you owe them at LEAST an hour and a half of your time. If you wake them up, it's 3. I should be making laws.
stupid fatcats in washington...
So lets see, what else. Oh, for all you loyal Crane Game fans... yeah... I was working on CRANE GAME 2.0!!, but that project has been canceled due to the following reasons:
a) I don't care
b) You don't care
c) It took WAY too much time already
d) I'm not good at coding, and it's too much trouble
e) Nobody's paying me
f) I'd rather write my screenplay
g) It was frustrating me

So, yes, even though the graphics were well beyond anything that has come or is yet to arrive (Doom III?! Doom XII's got nothing on CRANE GAME 2.0!!), and even though the gameplay was superior to any game ever created (It had controls and peripherals and junk that you couldn't even FATHOM)... I have scrapped the project.

A message to the loyal Crane Game Fans, or Craners, as they like to be called:
My apologies to all of you. All one of you. All Alex of you... In the future, I MAY release Crane Game 1.3.7a, but NEVER will 2.0 be released...

Okay, I think that's enough of an update.

    Post a Comment