!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, July 29, 2004
 
I haven't written an entry for a while, so I'm gonna go ahead and do that right now. As you can see.

So, I finished my screenplay. I wasn't sure if it was going to be good or not when I wrote it. Honestly, I'm still not completely sure, but all the feedback I've gotten on it has been positive, and everybody seems to think it's funny. So that's always good. Now I just need to get in a rush and film it. If you're wanna be in it, leave me a message. I'm not saying you will be in it, but if you're willing and free, and you can act, the more people who I can choose from the better. Sooo, yeah.

Want to be in the movie = leave a comment.

DO IT. Thanks.

Saw Garden State tonight. It is absolutely fantastic. It's everything you want in a movie. It's funny. It's gorgeous. It's got character. It's got heart. It's just good. It really is.

Other good news: I finally got my Monkees cd, and it's great! AND I didnt have to pay for it. Thanks mom!

Other neutral news: I'm on thefacebook for reals now. That's not really good nor bad news, so that goes for neutral.

Bad news: Only a month until

    Post a Comment