!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, July 13, 2004
 
AwkwardFest 2004 Update:

Well, AwkwardFest 2004 has ended, and really, it wasn't very awkward. Of course, I didn't say it wasn't awkward at all, now did I...

Dinner was fine, and seeing alex and courtney was good. Alex looks the same, and yes, I admit it, she looks just like Zhang Ziyi. Which begs the question, if Zhang Ziyi is on my list of hott people over there, does that mean that alex is on it by default? I guess the world will never know...

So, I must say, AwkwardFest 2004 was a smashing failure, in that it wasn't very awkward.

WE LOVE YOU LOS ANGELES! ROCK ON!

    Post a Comment