!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, June 17, 2004
 
Well, it's been a few days since I've updated this, so here it goes. First things first, here's a quote from StrongSad:

Me: oh go home
StrongSad: i am ham

It's good to know that he is ham. So, now that i'm back from florida, I can again complain about how boring glendale is. I dunno, I just really have nothing to do. I guess it's kind of good, because there's nothing I really WANT to do. But I hate just sitting around all day. I get so anxious. Where IS everybody, and why does EVERYBODY ELSE HAVE SOMETHING TO NOT INVOLVING ME!! FUCK YOU ALL!!! GO TO HELL YOU SONS OF BITCHES. whores.

So, I really dont know what else to say. I'm bored as can be. If anybody's in the LA area, and you're bored too, leave me a comment. Really. ANYBODY.

I guess that's all I got. I'll update later if I think of anything.

    Post a Comment