!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, June 24, 2004
 
So, a few days ago, Andy, Alex and I went to the Denny's. Now, at the Denny's there is a crane game, and last time i went with the fellas, they had to literally pry my away from it, and throw me into the car, because I wanted to keep playing. They're always giving me a hard time for playing those things, because you never win. Well, when I was there the other day, i FUCKING WON BABY! That's right, I am now the proud owner of a Catbert doll. How about 'dem apples?!

Anyhow, I wanted to share my joy of winning with you, O' my faithful readers, so I have toiled to produce this:

THE CRANE GAME!!


bask in my dorkiness.

    Post a Comment