!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, May 16, 2004
 
Writing this from the floor of Andy's room. Well, I'm writing it from my laptop, but I'm sitting on the floor... forget it. Anyway, pirated some good music - ARRRrrr. Played Wario Ware last night. Hung out with MIlks and Andy. Good shit. Fun so far. Somehow lost ability to write full sentences.

Went to Sacramento, but the mall was closed. On the way back, Andy and I decided to see if there was a tour at the Wonderbread/Hostess factory. Apparently, there used to be, but it closed a few years ago. According to some guy who worked there, it was because of insurance reasons. Too bad. I mean, the fucking WONDERBREAD FACTORY, man! I wanted to tour it!! Damn. Oh well.

End.

    Post a Comment