!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, May 11, 2004
 
Wow. I got more sleep DURING finals... Here was my Sunday-Monday:

A friend of my parents, Pam Elyea, and her husband own a prop house in LA. She was setting up this exhibit at the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences about the set decorator of the Harry Potter films, Stephenie McMillan, and she needed a 6-7 minute film to loop on a plasma TV on a wall of the display. So, she asked me to do it. Long story short, the footage she gave me was in Beta, so I had to get it converted to DVD, and that's not fun to play with to get something I can edit. It was due Monday. I got the footage on Sunday, at around noon. Because everything on DVDs are encoded, I only BEGAN editing around 11 o'clock at night. Despite the color problems I had, and the DVD issues, I finished it with some pretty cool things I threw in, like a Harry Potter title dealy (see the picture below), and some footage from the first two movies. I was editing at 2 in the morning, and the next think I knew, it was getting light, and the clock said 6:30 am. Honestly, it only seemed like a couple of hours had passed. But, I think it came out pretty well, and I think Pam and Stephenie (who I did not know I was going to be meeting) were pretty happy with the results. Maybe there'll be something in the works for me down the line... hope so... Anyhow, now I get to go to some cocktail party at the Academy on Thursday night. That'll be the second time I've been to the Academy this week, as I went with Mr. Blyth the other day to see some student films. But who am I to pass down an visit to the Academy... I mean, it's the Academy.

Feels good to do something that people are actually going to be looking at. (mind the preposition at the end of my sentence... BAD!!!)


My Harry Potter title dealy, as promised...

    Post a Comment