!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, May 12, 2004
 
So, I realized that nobody comments when I write something about something significant and/or meaningful in my life, but you guys do comment when I write something funny or photoshop something in a humorous fashion (be it only slightly humorous). Well, that leads me to think that you guys don't care about my life and only read this damned thing as a source of entertainment.

If that's the way it's gonna be, then so be it.

I mean, who am I to mess with the balance of the universe? Who am I to come between you and your entertainment? I could be mad that nobody cares, but instead, here's a picture of mike (milky) as a ballerina...


Click thumbnail to open larger version

    Post a Comment