!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 07, 2004
 
I'm about to go take my Japanese final in a couple hours. I'm going to fail it. Well, maybe not fail in the literal sense of the word, but do poorly enough that it will earn me a C in the class, meaning that I don't move on to the next level of Japanese. And, since I'm a film major, and I need three semesters of a language before I start production (explain the logic of that to me...), this means that I will be a semester late for that, meaning that I will be a semester late for graduating. I'll probably then miss some job I could have had, and then I'll never get work and die a lonely man in a gutter somewhere with nothing to my name - no films, no dreams, no love, no hope. If there were a river called the majestic Your-Fucked River, I'd be up it right about now, of course, paddleless.

    Post a Comment