!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, May 15, 2004
 
I am in the midst of packing before I go up to Davis for a few days, and I decided to write something. Went to Noah's graduation today. It was hot and boring and stupid, but I went all the same. Then I went thriftin' and got some cool shit, including a Wild and Crazy Kids t-shirt. Cool shit man. I ALMOST bought an entirely polyester, brown coat, but it was really hot, and the a/c in my car doesn't work, so I wasn't really in the mood for a coat. It was fly though. Anyway, I'm off to finish packing. I'll post from Davis.

because i'm sure you all care so much.

    Post a Comment