!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, May 22, 2004
 
Happy Safe Boating Week!!


Yes that's right. Today marks the first day of Safe Boating Week, the week of gift-giving and general, all-around merriment! So, do something special for your friends. I know I'll be trying to! Ahh, the magic of the holiday...

So, to start off the week, I thought I'd include a nice maritime quotation:

"So we beat on, boats against the current, borne back ceaselessly into the past."
     - F. Scott Fitzgerald


I hope the magic of Safe Boating Week makes everyone's week special. Maybe soon, it will be your favorite holiday too!!

    Post a Comment