!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 14, 2004
 
Cocktail party at the Academy tonight. Wasn't too terrible, but slightly dull, as I was the youngest person there, save a two or three children. It was a lot of time standing though. And it was pretty funny to listen to "Hollywood" conversations. They're all the same. Examples:

Conversation 1: You know so-and-so?! I've known him for DECADES!

Conversation 2: I didn't know you were in town! When are you heading back? We absolutely MUST have lunch.

Conversation 3: Did you hear that so-and-so got signed?!

The best part was going out to dinner with Pam and Jim Elyea and Stephenie McMillan. They're all very nice. And I got a groovy t-shirt out of the whole thing. Got some good corned beef on rye and a shirt, who could ask for anything more?

Also, I've decided that I'm in love with the British usage of the word "smart." As in:
My, you're looking very smart today.

HA HA! british.

    Post a Comment