!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, May 29, 2004
 
Ahoy, my brothers! Now gather 'round. Well, last night, at midnight marks the official end of Safe Boating Week. It's been a rather good week, I'd say. I hope everybody's had a good week, because that's what the magic of Safe Boating Week is all about. And with that, we'll end Safe Boating Week with a Canadian boat song. Also, I've included a little sea shantie, but I hate it when people just loop music in the background of their blogs, so there's a start/stop button down at the bottom there - I think it adds a little mood... Thanks for the week, my brothers!

Faintly as tolls the evening chime,
Our voices keep tune and our oars keep time,
Soon as the woods on shore dim,
We'll sing at St. Ann's our parting hymn;
Row, brothers, row, the stream runs fast,
The rapids are near and the daylight's past


codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=6,0,0,0">
TYPE="application/x-shockwave-flash" PLUGINSPAGE="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer">

    Post a Comment