!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, May 28, 2004
 
After a very boring day consisting of going to the mall with McFly, doing nothing, and then returning home, the night was better. Went with StrongSad and McFly to see Love Me If You Dare. It's this very creative french movie. So, the movie was good. Not great. It looked real nice, and some of the stuff was downright beautiful, but it lacked a lot in the plot and character department, as french films often do. I mean, people did stuff for absolutely no reason. It really detaches you from the character, and bugged the crap out of me. But I'm not going to get all BS-y and analytical, 'cause that pisses me off more... The girl was hott, though...

So, then, after the movie, around 12:30, we went to this deli, Canters. They've got really good corned beef, and there are also a lot of hipsters there late at night, because they have live bands - usually some crappy rock band. ANYWAY, we sat next to this guy who looked really familiar to me. I knew WHO he was, but not his name, nor how I recognized him, but I knew that he's kind of the unsung hero behind the music industry, bringing up new talent, and getting no credit. But he knows everyone, and everyone likes him. I just figured that I saw something on TV about it, but, turns out, I JUST remembered him.. His name is Rodney Bingenheimer, and he's the topic of the documentary Mayor of the Sunset Strip. I saw him in the trailer! Ain't that something?! Crazy.

That's all folks...

    Post a Comment