!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, April 27, 2004
 
Today rocked. I edited on a flatbed!! I mean, shit-howdy! This is why I'm at school, and I fucking did it today. It was so cool. It was just Sam and me editing for about 4 hours by ourselves. So much fun. Forward, rewind, pull, cut, splice, forward, cut, cut, splice, splice. So great. Just working with the film, it's so much different than digital. So much SLOWER, but it's real. It just felt like I was really doing something, not just some bullshitty writing essay; we were making something. So, we're about half way done with it. It should turn out to be about 150 feet of film. Wow, it was 4 hours, and we're only half done with a minute and a half of flim. That's nuts. There's a picture below, so you can see what kind of machine we were working on. On which we were working. Whatever.

    Post a Comment