!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Friday, April 02, 2004
 
Springfest was tonight at USC. Free concert! The Ataris, the Matches, Everybody Else, Army of Freshmen, Nightfall, and Senza. So, besides the cool free shwag I got from Cartoon Network (CN cup and a Brak Show talking radio), the concert was pretty okay. Most of the bands were punk, which is okay. Not really my thing, but still not terrible. Everybody Else was pretty damn good. Kevin said they were "strokesesque," to coin a phrase (check them out!!!). Speaking of which, Strokes concert tomorrow. The Sounds open for them, who I hadn't heard of before, but have been listening to them recently, and they rock. Real ' stuff. Reminds me of Blondie. I'll try to take the camera with me, maybe find the batteries and whatnot. So, hopefully I'll get some pictures. Maybe not.

Late.


P.S. Watched the first half of My Sassy Girl in EASC. Wow. Koreans are the cRAZiest peoples.

    Post a Comment