!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, April 19, 2004
 
Pretty wasteful day today too. I've got a lot of work to do this week, but I dont really care. I've got two more weeks of class left! I was looking at my schedule for next semester, MY HARD WORK IS OVER!!! It's just so fantastic! I'm so anxious to have this semester over, because there's nothing after this! It's so great. I have fridays basically off. Wednesday, I have one class. I'm just going to be so happy. I have only a couple academic classes, and two of my classes are going to be pass/fail. SO fantastic. I can't wait. Just a couple more papers and some finals and then I'm done. Who knew freshman year would be this much work? But ALL MY BS CLASSES ARE ALMOST OVER!! Such a relief.

Starting last night and going to now:

Watched Uzumaki (A very odd Japanese thriller)
Slept.
Woke up.
Had a lot of Twix.
Wrote Japanese.
Worried about Japanese.
Watched Magnolia.
Had a good conversation with Mel.
Brought soup to Elise.
Ate dinner.
Wrote this.


Melvina: chanto shower shite neroyo~
Me: sexy

    Post a Comment