!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, April 06, 2004
 
And to address Andy's comment a couple entry's below.

Courtney is hot. Zhang Ziyi is hot. But I have met and talked to (briefly as it was, and will remain) Courtney. I have not conversed with Zhang Ziyi.

So, here's the deal: Courntey and Ziyi (for that is her first name, and I believe I can be on a first name basis with her...) will have a one on one Goldneye showdown.
The Rules
1. The level will be Temple
2. The weapons will be Automatics
3. Nobody may play as Oddjob

Whoever wins the showdown has the right to claim the top-spot on my little list. Until that happens, Courtney will just have to stay up there, unless someone hotter comes along, which is very unlikely.

    Post a Comment