!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, March 29, 2004
 
I don't think I've ever done one of those stupid surveys on here, so...


name 4 things you wish you had:
1. girl
2. money
3. sumofan
4. less surveys

name 2 scents you love:
1. girl
2. fresh survey

name 4 things you are thinking about:
1. girls
2.
3.
4.

name 4 things you've done today:
1. no girls
2. part of a survey
3. ...
4. ...

Shit man, FUCK this survey! It asks too many damn stupid questions! And I think I already have a sumofan. As a matter of fact, I'm sure I do, as it is about a foot and a half away from me right now... Interesting.

See you in the car.
   - Milhouse

    Post a Comment