!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Saturday, March 20, 2004
 
I always get frustrated with people who don't update their blogs and/or xangas and/or livejouranls, and yet, mine is so boring and ever so blank. My point? Here's my sad, sad attempt at an update:

I've had a lot on my mind lately, even though it's not really a lot. Know what I mean? Probably not. It just seems like I've been thinking about a lot, but really, it's just one annoying thing. Annoying things suck. They really do. Can't stop thinking about them, wish I could.

CS is a good break from things. So is Casa Bianca with my chumlies. Went there last night after Eternal Sunshine (about which I am still undecided as to whether or not I liked it, if that makes sense...) with Hong and a couple of his droogs, Blyth, Matt, Mario, and the not-so surprising guest by Andy.

So, here I am, listening to the Beatles (All My Loving) and Prince (Kiss, When Doves Cry, et al.), waiting to go back out for some more much-needed CS. I've been playing a lot of video games lately. I should learn to do something more productive, like make frosting. Everybody likes frosting. I mean, if you have a cake without frosting, it's just a muffin. A really big muffin. Or a frostingless-cake. Either way, I bet I could be the world's leading frosting-maker if I really applied myself. Eh, fuckit. I like frosting and all, but not that much.

Dreading going back to school.

    Post a Comment