!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, March 01, 2004
 
From my Writing 140 Class today (and yes, the poor excuse for grammar that is the prompt is quoted exactly...):

Free-Writing
What kind of social values and the student population does the USC campus attempt to produce?

The USC campus attempts to create a serene learning environment for its students. With Leavey library open 24 hours, there is always a safe place to go and study. Also, with a good portion of money being spent on flowers and the like, the school attempts to beautify itself, presenting as a place that people want to be. It calms the nerves of the overworked student, and its peaceful crap this essay fucking sucks balls. I hate writing this, but I'm going to do it anyway. Really, I mean, who writes like this? This class isn't helpful in any way, shape, or form. I would rather be in my bed, sleeping. But, no, that would be far too productive. Instead, I'll sit here with nothing to write, but the assignment said to keep writing, so that's just what I'll do. How was my day yesterday? Oh, I guess it wasn't too bad. I bought some snappy new kicks, and went to the thrift store and bought some fly duds. Not too shabby, really. Didn't do much else all day. I should probably get back to the essay part of this thing, I mean, the real topic-like shit. So, USC has flowers, and they are good to look at. They make the students and faculty happier to be here and keep the campus from looking like a dump. A lot of money goes into beautifying the place. But flowers and junk are neither here nor there, really. USC is just trying to create a happy environment where nobody will shoot each other. Flowers do that very well, I suppose. I'm not really sure, but I don't remember hearing about anybody getting shot recently. And if they did, I'm sure the shooter would have done it sooner if there weren't flowers all over this bitch.

The End.

    Post a Comment