!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, March 22, 2004
 
Anybody ever watch Conan? Well, lately on his show, he's had a segment called "Frankenstein Wastes a Minute of Your Time." Writing 140 this morning, was "teaching" us how to use a fucking computer; it reminded me of Frankenstein. Well, except it wasn't a minute of my time, it was an hour I could have been sleeping... Oh, and instead of wasting my time, it's more insulting my intelligence and basic computer skill... So, I guess it really wasn't like the Conan thing.

Last night, did something I didnt think I would ever do again...



feelin' fine.

    Post a Comment