!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, January 08, 2004
 
I realized something today. Guys think about girls. A lot. Girls and relationships with girls. Of course, I'm speaking about straight guys...

I mean, just about any girl a guy knows, he's got something he thinks about her. Every girl I have ever known decently well usually has some kind of story with me, and some kind of attribute that I find attractive. Is it that we surround ourselves with people who we are attracted to, or is it just that these people are interesting?

Some people say that a girl and a guy cannot have an entirely platonic relationship. Of course, I think that's complete bullshit.... kind of. I do think that two people of the opposite sex can have an entirely platonic relatioship, but I don't think it can always be that way. A good portion of the girls with whom I am friends I got to know because I was interested in having a relationship with them. Others start off as friends, and at some point, there might be the notion that there could be more. My point: I don't think that a straight girl and guy can have a platonic relationship at all times.

Even the most platonic of relationships - those where you don't speak to each other anymore for some stupid-ass reason - usually get that way because of something more than simply friendly... if you catch my drift.

Okay, so what?

Nothing, that's what! Where am I going with this? Nowhere, that's.. where?...

...This is my blog, you dont like it, fuck you! Go read someone else's!

    Post a Comment