!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, January 14, 2004
 
I had breakfast today. I made myself an egg bagel and cream cheese, and nuked it for thirty or so seconds. My somach didn't feel so hot right afterwards. I don't think it was from the bagel, I think it was just the fact that I was eating something in the morning. I don't think my stomach is used to being used so early in the day. It wasn't like a somacheache, it was more like waking up too early and realizing you have something to do. I think it just took my stomach by surprise; like my stomach was just saying, "What the deuce?!" Yeah, that's my day so far...

    Post a Comment