!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, December 14, 2003
 
Orpheo ed Euridice was okay. It lacked the "oomf" of the version I listen to. The conductor was weak. And what is with the LA Opera and these modernist, german set designers? Wow, it looks like a box... Cool, it's all white. Oooh, it's two trees. Nice, they're wearing suits... Oy. Give me a break. I wanna see hell here people! Not a black frame that comes down from the roof. The fire was good, but I couldnt see it from the balcony. And the chorus was weak too. This is baroque, people. Where's the ornateness?! Whatever, Gluck still rules. And Euridice is a very beautiful name. If I have a daughter, I will definitely consider it as a name... assuming my wife likes it. Wow, no wife - not even a girlfriend - and I'm whipped. So sad, so sad...

    Post a Comment