!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, November 10, 2003
 
Okay, it looks like time to change my poll. So, here's the story. I had all weekend to write this paper. I put it off like the good little student I am (and stupid Andy and stupid Matt didn't help...). Also, I had a concert to go to on Sunday night. So, Sunday comes around, I wake up at 1:30. Try to write a little outline. Finish that around 4. Decide I can't go to the concert; sucks to be me. Work on and off until around 11. I get about 3 pages. This paper is really slow-going. Then, the family gets back from the concert. I'm tired of doing this crap. Noah goes to a party at the concerto soloist's house (he plays trombone). At the party, Noah sees a girl who is in my class. He calls me and tells me that she said that my paper's due date was extended to Wednesday. I didn't know that because I missed class on Friday because my alarm didn't go off.

What's the point?!

Okay, here's the point. How should I look at this? Vote above.

    Post a Comment