!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, October 14, 2003
 
I regret not applying to NYU. I am not enjoying school. I am not doing what I want to be doing. I've got nothing to show for my work thus far, maybe a couple of stupid papers. I was actually contemplating applying for transfer to NYU next year. I even looked it up online. I dont like bullshitty classes. I remember thinking that college was going to be so much better, when I was still in high school. It's not. It's killing me. Well, something's killing me. And I dont enjoy being killed. I am an arts major, and I dont have a single creative class. This sucks. There is very little happiness right now, and I dont appreciate that.

Later.

    Post a Comment