!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, October 30, 2003
 
I apologize to all of you who do not like poetry, but I'm in that kind of a mood. Please read them, they're all very good, and these men write a hell of a lot better than I...


Memory

One had a lovely face,
And two or three had charm,
But charm and face were in vain
Because the mountain grass
Cannot but keep the form
Where the mountain hare has lain.

  - WB Yeats


Indeed, Indeed, I Cannot Tell

Indeed, indeed, I cannot tell,
Though I ponder on it well,
Which were easier to state,
All my love or all my hate.
Surely, surely, thou wilt trust me
When I say thou dost disgust me.
O, I hate thee with a hate
That would fain annihilate;
Yet sometimes against my will,
My dear friend, I love thee still.
It were treason to our love,
And a sin to God above,
One iota to abate
Of a pure impartial hate.

  - HD Thoreau


Carmen 85

Odi et amo: quare id faciam, fortasse requiris.
nescio, sed fieri sentio et excrucior.

  - Catullus

    Post a Comment