!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, October 09, 2003
 
I apologize in advance for this one. Nothing funny to see here. Really, you can just ignore this entire entry, if you so desire. It just feels good to type it.

Nobody leaves comments anymore. Oh course, this is a slight hyperbole... very slight. I sure hope you guys, my ever-loving fans, enjoy this crap I put out - the surveys, the polls, tipsforsuccess, etc. I mean, I hope I'm not doing them for nothing. Althought, I'd probably do it anyway, since it's the only real good waste of time I have. I need a lot of diversion in my life, that way I dont think about all the shit I go through. What a fucking week from hell, no?

Sorry.

    Post a Comment