!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, September 04, 2003
 
Okay, so I've changed my blog to "Zhang Ziyi Fantasies" because she is so hot, and is much better than stupid Alex Trebeck... So, here we go...


Zhang Ziyi: (in Chinese) Hi. My names Zhang Ziyi, and I dont know any English...
Me: Oh, hello. I'll help you with your English!
Zhang Ziyi: Oh, thank you. What do you call this?
      Takes off her shirt and points to her breast.
Me: Oh, that's a breast... OH YES. I like being a teacher...


AND THUS ends today's Zhang Ziyi Fantasy. Am I a pervert? Of course I am! But they're my fucken fantasies, and they're DAMNED HOT!!! Ahhhh....

    Post a Comment