!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Tuesday, September 23, 2003
 
I went to Burger King today. Having ordered my late lunch, I stood around waiting for it, putting the change I got back in my wallet. This guy got my attention and asked if he could borrow a dollar for food, that he'd pay me back tomorrow. I told him it wasn't necesarry to pay me back, that I'd just give him the dollar. He then began to talk to me about the free bibles they were handing out at school, he asked if I wanted to buy a church raffel ticket (that they were good luck), and showed me a picture of Jesus he carried around with him, commenting that it was a timeless picture of "Him," even though there are so many other pictures of "Him." I acknowledged him, but didn't really respond too much.

It amazes me how a man like that can believe so much in such things. This man had nothing. I felt bad. Yet, he believes so whole-heartedly in something which, to me, is so clearly non-existant. I'm not quite sure how to describe the feeling this man gave me, it's somewhere between pity and awe; I did not like it. How can this world be so terrible to such trusting people?

    Post a Comment