!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Thursday, August 21, 2003
 
Well, I'm about to spend my first night in college. How is it you ask? (and you do...) Well, for starters, I'm typing this on matt's laptop, 'cause the ethernet isn't working, I bought an ethernet card I can't use, and matt's laptop has a modem in it. Ouch, painful... Dial-up... Anyway, one of my roommates seems cool... well, he seemed cool anyway. He showed up to unpack his shit, and then all the sudden, he was gone. He just never came back. Weird. The other guy isn't too terrible. His name is Will. He has a full scholarship to USC, and for what you ask? (and you do...) WELL, he plays football... kinda. He is the guy that snaps the ball back to the punter. That's it. That gets him $40,000 a year. Free ride. Wow. Anyway, his first few words to us were, "Hey man, you don't mind if I get shitfaced in here, do you?" Oy. So he's been in and out all day with his football buddies, downin' beers and whatnot. At least they're not obnoxious. Just... i dunno... typical?.. SO, that's it. That's my day.

Well, that's not ALL of my day... but that part gets to stay in my mind, and not be written here.


More to come. I'm sure of it.

    Post a Comment