!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, August 25, 2003
 
So, everyone talks about how it hasn't hit them that we're in college yet. Others are jealous of my new found freedom. I guess I can chalk it up to my liberal parents, but I really don't see the big deal.

I never have.

I mean, I can remember going from elementary to middle school. I was nervous, but I didn't feel any older. I remember going from middle to high school. Nothing. And now, what? Well, besides the slight disappointment at the lack of the bacchanalian orgy-type environment which I had been fed to expect (and grown to desire... heh...), college isn't really a big deal. I mean, I walk down the street to my class, and I feel no different than I did two weeks ago. So, then, what is the big deal?

Maybe it would be different if I was a korean girl, and was confined to some area of my house for all of eternity... or a mountain cave, whichever. Maybe I should try that. Confining myself, that is, not being a korean girl...

Not that I could do it. I mean, I'm having enough trouble not being able to get online. I use the few moments I have on Matt's computer as if I was paying for it at Kinkos. Is the 'net really that important to me? Apparently so.

So, I apologize for the long post, but I've had a lot to say and not many people to say it to. Also, I thought I'd post a lot to hold my loyal fans over until I get a computer of my own, and I can post more regularly.

That's it.

P.S. Please ignore the horrible grammar in the bolded sentence above, but it's the only good way to say that. I mean, "...and not many people toward whom to say it."? I mean, I don't even think that's right, AND it sounds like awkward crap. Okay, now I'm REALLY done.

    Post a Comment