!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Sunday, August 24, 2003
 
I haven't written in a while. Not like I've been too (thank you David) busy lately or anything, but I just haven't done it. Today isn't fantastic. Pretty boring around school. I am free though, uh, again. Kinda wish i wasn't, but not a whole lot I can do about it. Oh well, c'est la vie. My apartment smells a little bit like beer... okay, it smells a whole lot like beer.

On a side note. CDs cost too much money. How can the RIAA expect people not to pirate music when CDs can cost as much as a DVD. I mean, I can remember buying CDs in the early 90s for $15 and $16, and now they're that price on sale. How can they expect people to pay more for dated technology, especially when we can easily pirate it for free.

Fucking Strokes album... fucking $16. FUCK NO!

    Post a Comment