!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Wednesday, June 18, 2003
 
i am graduated!!!

the most poigniant part of the entire ceremony though, was as we were walking out behind the football field, as the music was playing. i walk along, arms folded, expressionless. this girl next to me, someone i've not so much as seen in my, turns to me and says, "well, you don't look very nervous." i looked out at the crowd, filling the bleechers, turned back and responded, "yeah, well it's only graduation."

if you know me, then you would probably agree that that sounds like something i would say. it just struck me as odd, because here were all of these people, all nervous about finishing what they've worked so hard to accomplish. and so have i, but i just didn't get nervous. i suppose it's because i was ready for this.

if you know me, you'd also agree that i've been graduated for over a semester now. and i've already done the whole, "everyone's going to be gone" thing, so really, there was nothing left for me to be nervous about. this ceremony just was not really important to me, i guess. it was symbolic for something that i have already dealt with and accepted. graduation, to me, was just another performance; like any concert or assembly i've been in.

that is my entry for today.

    Post a Comment