!!

Recent Voicemails

1. Erik
2. Mumsy
3. JT$
4. Emily
5. Emily
6. Mcfly
7. Mcfly
8. Pops
9. Emily

Who is HOTT in 2005

1. Emily, of course!
2. Kina
3. HannahLee
4. Your Name Could    Be Here!!

Craners

1. Alex
2. McFly
3. Emily


Monday, March 03, 2003
 
i dont know why i'm posting so much today... well, the girl i like has yet to actually acknowledge my existance beyond that i'm funny. great, i'm funny. how about this one: this guy walks into a bar, and sits on a stool. he calls the bartender over and says,

"any fucking person can be funny. what in the bloody hell?! I'm FUNNY?! wow, that must be so attractive to NOBODY!"

actually, that joke's not all that funny. come to think of it, that's not even a joke at all...

why do most people think i'm a handkerchief? cry to me, tell me all that's wrong, blow your nose, etc. wash me, hang me out to dry. then i wait for someone else. sure, i dont mind helping friends, i actually like it. i guess i'm good at it, i have no idea really. but dammit, is it so hard to ask me how my fucking day was? (and if you're reading this right now, dont go off and ask me how my day was, that doesnt help, because you didnt think of it) i mean, if i wasnt here, i'm not sure anybody would notice until they had some sort of crisis. or if they forgot their homework... ok, i guess that's enough self-pity for one day. how abouts a haiku?

Gotta finish this
Dumb, Bullshit English essay.
School is quite useless

done.

    Post a Comment